Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Orotina, Costa Rica

Today we are in Orotina, at least I think thats where we are. Our schedule has become just a piece of paper with words on it. The kids here are great and we are all having a great time. I just wanted to say thanks for the comments, we all really appreciate them. I share the comments with the team on the bus each morning and it's a lot of fun. Your young men and women who I have the pleasure to accompany have really enjoyed the personal messages from home, so please keep them coming, it gives them some much needed energy. I am eating a Costa Rican snow cone as I type this message, Have I mentioned how yummy they are?  






















8 comments:

  1. We could make snow cones out of our snow on the ground! :). I love hearing about your daily schedules. I’m so happy the Lord seems to be blessing your trip and giving you assignments to do for Him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. To Tiffany...Jetta says “Thank you for coming back” and “Please don’t go to the airport anymore.” I think that means “I love you and miss you mommy! I can’t wait to see you!!”

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gary - I am impressed that you can type and eat a snow cone at the same time! You are a man of many talents!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Bacon Riley--I ate your doughnut on Sunday--Love, Stellan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, Gary!! Hi Ellie! I've totally cleaned and rearranged your room!! (just kidding)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gary, great job! We are eating Chipotle as we read the blog. You guys are doing such a good job with the elementary kids, maybe you would like to help with the Junior High when you get back!

      Delete
  6. Thank you Gary.
    Miss you Morg!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Ethan! Love you and miss you but I know you are having fun playing with the kids at the schools. Praying every day for you and the team.
    Thanks for all the pics Gary! You deserve the snow cones :-)

    ReplyDelete